Reedsy recently published an article listing some of the greatest books for authors. A few of my favorites were included.
Here’s the quick list:
- Online Marketing for Busy Authors: A Step-By-Step Guide – Fauzia Burke
- Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers Into Friends And Friends Into Customers – Seth Godin
- Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work That Lasts – Ryan Holliday
- Sell Your Book Like Wildfire – Rob Eagar
- APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur. How to Publish a Book – Guy Kawasaki and Shawn Welch
- Reader Magnets: Build Your Author Platform and Sell more Books on Kindle – Nick Stephenson
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success) – Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant
- How to Make a Living As a Writer – James Scott Bell
- How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often – Ray Edwards
- Make Art Make Money: Lessons from Jim Henson on Fueling Your Creative Career – Elizabeth Hyde Stevens
Head over to the Reedsy Blog to learn why each book was chosen.